Designed specifically for your ultra-short AR9/AR45 build, the 4.2" Tac-Hunter G4 M-Lok Series Free Float handguard by Black Dirt Rifleworks is built for extreme duty and sexy as Hell. Machined from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized for durability in even the most extreme environments and scenarios. Requiring no special tools or 'timing' of the barrel nut it's extremely easy to install. Your barrel centers perfectly in seconds and once properly torqued this handguard allows no rotation, no wiggle and no play. It's just a rock solid, simple design built to perform all the time, every time.
- No play, no wiggle, perfect alignment every time with zero installation headaches
- Precision CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Type III Class II Hard Coat Anodized - Matte Black
- Slim profile 5140 Steel barrel nut included
- Designed to fit standard M-Lok rail sections and mounts
- Length: 4.20"
- Actual Lengths: 4.20"
- Width: 1.506”
- Height: 1.988”
- Inner Diameter: 1.373"
- Weight: 7.5 oz (including barrel nut)
Recommended barrel nut torque value: 35 - 42 ft lb. (Do Not Exceed 45 ft lb)
Recommended threaded hardware torque value: 15 - 18 in lb. (Do Not Exceed 20 in lb)