This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
DO NOT ADD TO CART IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FFL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!
If you're looking for the closest possible civilian-legal reproduction of the Marine Corps' issue M16A4, this battleworn Aero Precision M16A4 is one of the very few best examples on the market. Every detail of this rifle has been discussed and argued over to the point that it is as close as you can get to the real thing.
This extremely limited edition Battleworn Aero Precision M16A4 is built on 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers, and each receiver group is treated with a matte-black, hard-anodized finish, just like the USMC guns. The rifle is outfitted with Aero Precision's 20" Government Rifle profile barrel and ships with an M16 bolt-carrier group complete with a phosphate coating.
- Receiver Set - Aero Precision M16A4 - Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Barrel – Aero Precision 20" 5.56 Government Rifle Length AR 15 Barrel, QPQ Nitride, 1:7
- Hand Guard – Knight's Armament KAC M5 Rifle w/ rail covers
- Trigger – Rise Armament RA-140 Drop-In, 3.5 lb pull
- Bolt Carrier Group - M16
- Brake - A2
- Gas System - FN F-Marked Front Sight Post, Rifle Length Gas Tube
- Rear Sight - FN Carry Handle (Removable)
- Charging Handle - Mil-Spec
- Lower Parts - Mil-Spec
- Grip – A2
- Stock – A2
- Magazine – NOT INCLUDED
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all cancelled "flash sale" firearm orders and on all firearms returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.