Black Dirt Rifleworks Assembled AR15 Upper Receivers are precision machined from certified 7075-T6 aluminum forgings and feature a special burnished bore that gives a compacted internal surface, resulting in a much smoother surface finish and greatly reduces bolt carrier friction resulting in a much smoother operation and increased reliability. The barrel nut threads, bore and barrel extension surfaces are all machined in one operation so that they are perfectly concentric and perpendicular to the barrel and fixing assembly. If accuracy and durability is your goal this ultra smooth, low friction assembled upper receiver from Black Dirt Rifleworks is the perfect start for your build.
- Precision CNC machined from certified 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Type 3, class 2, deep black, hard coat anodized
- Ultra-smooth burnished bore
- Single operation machined barrel fixing surfaces for 'out of the box' perfect concentricity
- Laser engraved T-Marks
- Includes Forward Assist & Dust Cover (Assembled)
- Weight: 8.35 oz.
- Made in the U.S.A.