The BDR-1510 AMT™ Advanced Match 3.25 lb Single Stage Trigger from Black Dirt Rifleworks features exclusively designed sear engagement surfaces that virtually eliminate creep to deliver a perfectly crisp break shot after shot. A completely new internal geometry delivers insanely short reset and a near non-existent over travel that greatly decreases split times giving you a major advantage over the competition.
Exclusively Designed Hammer, Trigger & Disconnector components are precision machined from S7 tool steel with a proprietary sear manufacturing process that yields exceptionally smooth engagement surfaces and then case hardened before receiving a smooth Black Nitride™ finish.
The precision CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum housing cassette features adjustment set screws allowing the user to set the perfect pin tension for installation with standard pins. The cassette is Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Black and then High-Definition Laser engraved for easy identification.
Designed by Black Dirt Rifleworks / Ground Zero Precision and manufactured and assembled exclusively for Black Dirt Rifleworks / Ground Zero Precision by Rise Armament according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements and quality-assured with the latest technology inspection equipment insuring the BDR-1510 AMT triggers are a perfect fit when used with AR15 & AR10 receivers.
NOTE: It has been brought to our attention that our BDR Triggers that shipped between 1/1/2022 and the present have packaging that is printed incorrectly. Those packages show the pull weight as 3.50 lb. The actual pull weight is 3.25 lb =/-.05.
- Uses Standard Mil-Spec Trigger & Hammer Pins (Not Included)
- Fits any mil-spec AR (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop Safe!
- Set 3.25 lb pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15/10 trigger
- Provides a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer across a wide variety of calibers
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Made of light weight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Aluminum housing is hard coat anodized and all steel internals are finished with Black Nitride
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15/10/9 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters
- Designed and Manufactured Exclusively for Black Dirt Rifleworks by Rise Armament
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!