This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
This absolutely stunning custom woodland camo 300 Blackout Rifle comes with all the bells and whistles! Featuring Ballistic Advantage's 16" Match 300 Blackout Barrel, an ultra slick Rise Armament 434 trigger, Aero Precision M4E1 Receiver Set & Handguard, Magpul MOE-SLS Stock and MOE Grip and finished in a beautiful professionally applied woodland camo cerakote, this rifle is as impressive down range as it is on the bench.
- Aero Precision M4E1 Receiver Set w/ 9" ATLAS R-ONE M-Lok Handguard - Woodland Camo Cerakote
- Ballistic Advantage 16" Match 300 Blackout Barrel - Black Nitride
- Black Dirt Rifleworks Super Performance Series Gas Block
- Black Nitride Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Black Dirt Rifleworks Full Mass Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride
- Black Dirt Rifleworks Switchblade15 GIII Ambi Charging Handle
- Enhanced Parts Kit Featuring Next Level Armament & Armaspec Components
- Rise Armament RA-434 3.5 lb Trigger
- Armaspec SRS Silent Recoil Captured Buffer
- Magpul MOE-SLS Stock - Woodland Camo Cerakote
- Magpul MOE Grip - Woodland Camo Cerakote
- Flat Mount Polymer Foregrip - Black
- Black Rubber Rail Covers/Protectors
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENTS box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.