This is an FFL item. Please read our Instructions, Terms & Conditions Below!
Standard Manufacturing Company has raised the bar with this extraordinary shotgun that truly is one of kind that was manufactured in a state of the art facility. The innovative design and guaranteed functionality is well ahead of its time. Extreme detail has been a priority from conception through production of these double barrel repeater shotguns.
The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smart phone or tablet to down load the manual and other information. Please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it to Standard Manufacturing.
The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that allow you to customize it with your own accessories. Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Overall Length: 29.5"
- Weight (unloaded): 9 pounds 12 ounces
- Barrels: 2 x 18 7/8”, chambered for 2 ¾” or 3" shells
- Chokes: Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 14 rounds in magazine tubes + 2 in chambers - 16 total with indicator windows
- Action: pump action with two shots from single trigger, inline shell feeding
- Material: Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, Thermal coated receiver
- Controls: Ambidextrous safety, ambidextrous pump slide release
- Grip: Co-Molded non-slip rubber pistol grip, composite front vertical grip
- Stock: Synthetic stock
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE Rails
- Recoil Pad: Rubber with dual spring shock absorbing recoil mechanism
- Sling Points: Front sling attachment, sling swivel attachment on stock
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR FFL's ADDRESS AS THE SHIP TO ADDRESS!!! Use YOUR BILLING ADDRESS for both billing and shipping. We will enter your FFL's information once we receive the copy from them.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.