This is an FFL item. Please read our Instructions, Terms & Conditions Below!
Iron Horse DMR Rifle™ "Designated Marksman Rifle", chambered in 556 NATO, is designed to be an ultra precise shooting platform utilizing the patented Lever Fired Lower trigger system. It's equally as easy to learn on for beginners whom want to get into AR-15 platforms. 100% MADE IN THE USA.
- QD HAND-GUARD AND STOCK
- SKELETONIZED "ARCTURUS" TRIGGER GUARD
- 18” BARREL W/ RIFLE LENGTH GAS
- FLARED MAGAZINE WELL
- MILSPEC AR-15 UPPER
- PREMIUM AMBI CHARGING HANDLE
- BARREL NUT EXPANSION SYSTEM
- AMBIDEXTROUS CONTROLS
- IRON HORSE DMR ALUMINUM ADJUSTABLE STOCK
- 2 30 MAGAZINES
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR FFL's ADDRESS AS THE SHIP TO ADDRESS!!! Use YOUR BILLING ADDRESS for both billing and shipping. We will enter your FFL's information once we receive the copy from them.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.