This is an FFL item. Please read our Instructions, Terms & Conditions Below!
The world's lightest monolithic aluminum pump-action shotgun. At just over 5 pounds this is a shotgun you can carry over long distances with ease. Made from a single piece of extruded aluminum, the upper receiver acts as the chassis for the Sentry system. Rather than a serialized lower, the serialized upper serves as a platform for any configuration a shooter can come up with. Perfect for hunting, skeet shooting, or home defense, this all-purpose shotgun was designed to be modular, versatile, and lightweight. The buttstock is held on by an HK pin, with QD flush cups on both sides. With Iron Horse's Single Pin Takedown Technology, and an exposed barrel nut you can remove in seconds, you can easily swap from fixed-length padded buttstock, and 26" barrel for hunting, to a brace, and 10" barrel for home defense. Comes with 2 proprietary 5-shell magazines.
Adding to the modularity, the Sentry 12 features a full Picatinny rail and is magazine fed, allowing for quick swap of lighting and optic options, as well as quick load and change load speeds. With the Sentry 12's ambidextrous AR-style controls, the Sentry 12 has been designed to have the familiar feel you're already used to in the AR platform so you can utilize familiar functionality when manipulating the weapon and changing magazines. The Sentry 12 is made 100% in the United States. Designed by engineers with years in the firearm industry, torture tested and perfected by Iron Horse's 90% Veteran staff, the Sentry 12 is a versatile tool you can always rely on.
- Magazine Fed 12 Gauge
- 18.5” Smooth Bore Barrel
- Light weight polymer AR style lower
- Fully Monolithic aluminum upper
- Features QD mounts and Picatinny top rail
- Short Pull Pump Action
- Works with 2 3/4" AND 3" Shells
- Field strips in seconds
- Full Ambidextrous controls
- Uses a standard AR15 trigger group
- Includes Manual and two 5 round magazines
- Weighs only 6.5 lbs
***MUST SHIP TO A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE***
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR FFL's ADDRESS AS THE SHIP TO ADDRESS!!! Use YOUR BILLING ADDRESS for both billing and shipping. We will enter your FFL's information once we receive the copy from them.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.