This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
Machined to the tightest of tolerances on the same 5 axis Aerospace machines Jacob Grey uses to produce their beautiful high-end 1911 pistols, ultra-precise airplane and missile parts; these billet AR15 receivers are designed to provide a more Rigid shooting platform than other Receivers while still saving as much weight as possible.
- Billet 7075-T651 aircraft aluminum
- Expanded trigger guard
- Ambidextrous safety markings
- 6-32 threaded bolt catch screw
- Upper/Lower tension adjustment screw
- Black hard anodize
- Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
- Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC
- Made in America
- Requires shipment to licensed FFL dealer. This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply.
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.