This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
The Jacob Grey AR9 Receiver Set is in a class of its own. Machined to the tightest of tolerances on the same 5 axis Aerospace machines Jacob Grey uses to produce their beautiful high-end 1911 pistols, ultra-precise airplane and missile parts; these billet AR9 receiver sets are designed to provide a more Rigid shooting platform than other Receivers while still saving as much weight as possible.
- Machined from the highest grade 7075 billet alum on aerospace machines to exacting mil spec standards
- Designed to provide a more ridged shooting platform than other ar9 receivers on the market while saving as much weight as possible
- Standard features include ejector with supplied set screws
- Lower receiver last round bolt hold open (lrbho)
- 6/32 stainless steel bolt catch set screw
- Custom checkering
- No forward assist
- Full m4 picatinny rail
- Flared solid magwell that accepts all Glock style magazines
- Upper and lower machined from same heat lot, grain directional cutting resulting in a perfectly matched set
- Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized - Black
- Made in America
- Requires shipment to licensed FFL dealer. This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply.
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.