This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
These FDE M4E1 Complete AR15 Rifle Lower Receivers are the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. This complete lower features the new M4E1 Lower Receiver with an A2 Grip and ships ready for your upper. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialists do the parts installation for you!
- M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver - Magpul FDE Cerakote
- A2 Grip - Black
- Mil-spec Lower Parts Kit
- Rifle Buffer Receiver Extension, Buffer, Buffer Spring
- These parts are installed
All complete lower receivers are transferred as "OTHER" on the Federal 4473 Form. Although this product is labeled a "Complete Lower Receiver", it is not technically a pistol until it is fully assembled in to a pistol configuration. State and local laws may vary from ATF definitions. Always have full knowledge of your local laws before attempting to purchase a firearm.
Previous SKU: N/A
FFL Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.