This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
Next Level’s Elite Series forged lower receivers start with pure 7075 t6 aluminum forgings, giving you a strong platform to anchor your rifle build. We make the lower lightweight with precision machining, creating a unique design and saving crucial ounces on your AR15 Build. Next Level's Elite lower receiver gives you true billet quality at an affordable price.
Whether you hunt, plink, or shoot competition, the NLX556 Elite Lower creates a great platform for your rifle. Combined with the NLX556 Elite Upper receiver, your rifle will be one of the lightest on the market, all without sacrificing strength or quality.
- 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Anodized
- Custom Billet Look at Forged Price
- Weighs only 8.4oz
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.