This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
The M5 Texas Special Edition Receiver Set is one of our most popular products. Our Special Edition: Texas M5 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic on the magwell of our popular M5 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model ""TEXAS"" and ""TXM5-XXXXX"" serial number range. Our M5 receivers are engineered to match flawlessly, providing the operator superior performance and accuracy in a durable and dependable platform.
Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, this assembled upper is precision machined to accept standard .308 components and is the perfect upper for your big bore build.
- M5 (.308) Stripped Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
Upper Receiver Features:
- Platform: M5 (.308)
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- M4 Feedramps
- .2795" takedown pin holes (DPMS size)
- AR 308 High Profile (.210) Tang
- Accepts standard DPMS .308 components
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Engraved image of the State of Texas
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
Lower Receiver Features:
- Platform: M5 (.308)
- Material: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Markings: Model ""TEXAS"" and ""TXM5-XXXXX"" serial number range
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Select Your Finish||Anodized Black|
|Markings||State of Texas Outline with Lone Star in middle.|
|Compatibility||Works with DPMS Gen 1 AR10 components and magazines|
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.