New for 2019! The Black Dirt Rifleworks AGBXGIII adjustable, low profile gas block is manufactured to ensure proper function of the gas-system and engineered to fit inside most free float fore ends. This adjustable gas block features positive click adjustment allows the user to quickly fine-tune their gas system for their specific loading and buffer set up, ensuring light, smooth recoil and enhanced reliability and features a double locking system that insures your adjustment will not change until you decide to change it.
Another feature we're excited about is a threaded roll pin mount for the gas tube. No more beating in roll pins to mount the tube!
- Material: High Strength Steel
- Finish: Magnesium Phosphate
- Inside Diameter: 0.750"
- Supported Platforms: AR-15 in .223, 5.56, .223 Wylde, 300 AAC Blackout, 6.5 Grendel, .22 Nosler and more. (PERFECT FOR AR-10, .308 OR OTHER BIG BORE APPLICATIONS!)
- Type: Low Profile
- Fully Adjustable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Attachment Type: Double Set Screw
- Weight: 1.3 oz
NOTE: Some gas tubes require fitting for proper pin alignment.
Previous SKU: AGBXGIII