- Fits any mil-spec AR (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR trigger,
- providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 2 3/4 to 4 lbs pull weight without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and skeletonized hammer ensure a lock time
- second to none.
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- A competition trigger that leaves all others behind
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Elftmann Tactical LifeTime Warranty
If you experience any issues with an Elftmann Tactical product, please contact Elftmann directly by calling 602-773-9159. The Elftmann Tactical Service Team may be able to assist you with the issue over the phone or they may recommend that you send the trigger in for repair or replacement. If you are directed to send your trigger to Elftmann Tactical, please include a brief note explaining why the item is defective and include your name, address, and phone number along with your original Ground Zero Precision order number (Example: GZP#123456). All LifeTime Warranty requests are given top priority and processed immediately. Your repaired trigger, or a replacement, will be shipped back to you by USPS Mail or by UPS ground, the choice of which will be at Elftmann Tactical's sole discretion.
20118 North 67th Ave
Suite 300 #297
Glendale, AZ 85308
Previous SKU: ELF-3GUN-TRIGGER-C-ARM, ELF-3GUN-TRIGGER-F-ARM, bf