This fire control group is built to exact mil-spec standards and is a simple yet dependable addition to your AR15 or AR10 build. The engagement/sear surfaces have been polished for a smoother pull than standard stock triggers while keeping the same sear geometry for high reliability and low maintenance.
- Trigger and hammer are machined from 8620 alloy steel military specification castings then carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
- Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel tempered to the proper range of hardness
- Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
- A full mass hammer and spring ensures positive ignition of a wide variety of ammunition.
- Trigger and hammer pins are manufactured using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered making them more durable than the mild steel used in most stock pins. Pins are ground to a fine finish and a perfect diameter of 0.001” larger than standard stock pins reducing play in the trigger assembly while retaining a perfect fit with mil-spec dimensioned lower receivers.
- Typical pull weight is about 6.5lbs +/- .25.
- Hammer - Semi-Auto
- Disconnector - Semi-Auto
- Disconnector Spring
- Hammer Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger - Semi-Auto
- Trigger/Hammer Pins (X2)