This fire control group is built to exact mil-spec standards and is a simple yet dependable addition to your AR15 or AR10 build. The engagement/sear surfaces have been polished for a smoother pull than standard stock triggers while keeping the same sear geometry for high reliability and low maintenance.
• Trigger and hammer are machined from 8620 alloy steel military specification castings then carburized, quenched and tempered for high surface hardness.
• Disconnector is 1070 High Carbon steel tempered to the proper range of hardness
• Springs are corrosion resistant and meet military specifications.
• A full mass hammer and spring ensures positive ignition of a wide variety of ammunition.
• Trigger and hammer pins are manufactured using 4140 Chrome-Moly steel that has been quenched and tempered making them more durable than the mild steel used in most stock pins. Pins are ground to a fine finish and a perfect diameter of 0.001” larger than standard stock pins reducing play in the trigger assembly while retaining a perfect fit with mil-spec dimensioned lower receivers.
• Typical pull weight is about 6.5lbs +/- .25.
Previous SKU: GZP-EFC-SS-P2