This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
CONSIGNMENT - CONDITION: NEW IN BOX
Simply Masterful. The “3-5-7”; Magnum Series features the Model 686 Plus Deluxe with the custom black/amber 357 wood grips, and unfluted cylinders. Chambered with 7 rounds of .357 Magnum, this all stainless steel Model 686 Plus Deluxe offers compact powerful protection, sport shooting and collecting all in one. Make this beauty the centerpiece of your collection.
S&W Model 686 Plus .357 Magnum Revolver - 150854
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 5" / 12.7 cm
- Overall Length: 10.3"
- Front Sight: Red Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Black/Amber "357" Custom Wood Grip
- Weight: 37.4 oz / 1,060.3g
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee on all consignment firearms returned because of failed background checks. All sales of consignment firearms are final. No returns accepted.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.