This is an FFL item. Please read our Terms & Conditions Below!
CONSIGNMENT - CONDITION: EXCELLENT
Make way for the lightest Taurus ever created. The 10.2-ounce PT738 TCP is not only the lightest semi-auto in the Taurus line; it's lighter than any of the small frame Taurus revolvers too. The PT738 TCP offers 6+1 shots of .380 ACP, a durable polymer frame, and low-profile fixed sights. The double-action-only PT738 TCP has a stainless steel slide and a smooth trigger pull. Additional features include: rear cocking serrations, a loaded chamber indicator, and the Taurus locking key Security System.
- Taurus PT738 TCP Pistol w/ Stainless Slide & Barrel
- 2X MAGT1 PT738 6 Round Magazines
- Instruction Manual
- Concealed Carry Quick Draw Holster
- 2X Taurus Security System Keys
- Original Taurus Box - Cardboard
- Original Purchase Receipt: Dated 02/05/2010
|Weight unloaded:||8.3 oz.|
|Loaded magazine:||2.8 oz.|
|Muzzle Energy Max:||250ft-lbs|
|Capacity:||6 + 1 rounds|
|Trigger Pull:||5 lbs|
FFL Instructions, Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ!!!):
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information AS WELL AS the name, email and a good contact phone number for the FFL dealer you want us to ship your receiver to in the ORDER COMMENT box while checking out. We will obtain the shipping address and other necessary information directly from them.
- If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file or is uncooperative with our request there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee on all consignment firearms returned because of failed background checks. All sales of consignment firearms are final. No returns accepted.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.