Houma Louisiana's Vudoo Rifleworks is proud to introduce their new line of custom billet AR15 pistols, rifles, receivers, receiver sets and builder sets. Through these masterpieces the great people at Vudoo Rifleworks share their proud storied Cajun heritage steeped in moss-draped wetlands, werewolves, swamp monsters, voodoo priestesses, faith healers, Indians with a few pirate kings thrown in for good measure.
- Precision Machined Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Cerakote Finish - CARC Green
- Compatible with 45 degree short-throw and standard 60 degree fire control selectors
- Compatible with standard and most ambidextrous bolt releases
- Designed to be compatible with all standard and most after-market AR15 parts
- Contoured finger rests on both sides of the magwell
- Wide flared magwell for easy and smooth magazine changes
- Oversized trigger guard
- Threaded takedown detent and spring hole (6-32 set screw included)
- Upper receiver tension adjustment screw (included) allows easy anti-wobble adjustment with any upper receiver
- Threaded bolt catch pin (included)
*U.S. state firearms and/or magazine restrictions may apply. Check your state and local laws before ordering.
**A 40% restocking fee will be applied to all firearms and/or lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
***Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.